HR OPS Deputy Coordinator OCB (m/f)
This position is a new role to reinforce the Operational HR sector to provide a more coherent response to operational needs.
This position will fully take over the responsibilities and decision power for the specific field of activities listed below in order to (double) the working force of the HR OPS Coordination and allow realisation of the HR OPS objectives and ambitions.
S/he will be accountable to the HR OPS Coordinator.
The responsibilities listed here below can be fined tuned, according to experience and interest of the person who will be recruited
HR OPS Demand on workforce planning and quality
- Monitors and facilitates the building of the Field HR pyramid (together with HR Pyramid manager), validates Requests of Exceptions and manages the “organic growth” meetings
- Manages data collection, indicators production and analysis in terms of posts, vacancies, gaps, additional posts, typology, international indicators etc.
- Monitors the Vacancy quality, late openings, briefing documents’ availability
HR and Administration framework
- Builds the HR Fundamentals (the OCB HR and administrative framework)
- Is focal point for IRFFG maintenance and for the strategy for the tool to be best support to the OPS needs
- Is focal point for KITSCH maintenance (briefing and debriefing framework)
- Is focal point for Risk Management and fraud
National Staff Management
- Monitors the implementation plan and validates, through the decisional Patio platform, the IRFFG implementation proposal
- Monitors the implementation plan and validate NS Salaries revisions based on HRO/Centre of Excellence proposal
- Is the focal point for dossiers related to Evaluation, Career Management, HR Principle, Mobility Detachment, Expatriation, Former NS asking papers, pension, CDD/CDI, Proof of Life.
- Together with the Staff Health Unit, is responsible for the revision of the NS Health Policy. Together with the Legal Department, produces an Internal Regulation guideline
- Is the HR decision maker for Medical Exception Committee (validation of International NS Medical Evacuation)
- Is the focal point for questions related to management of Incentive staff
HRCo Pool Management
- Is responsible of HRCo briefing & induction
- Monitors the organisation of the HRCo Week and supervises the specific FTE allocated to build it
- Is focal point for HR trainings (PPDA, HR Foundation levels 1 &2) in close link with the Learning Officer HR
- Is in charge of the Selection Committee which is the body that decides on trainings validation
- Is the focal point for HR angle of the Hospital Management together with the specific committee.
- Is in charge of the HR OPS part for HR Newsletter
Supports the HR OPS Coordinator in
- Preparation of the Bilan&Objectives OPS, HR and HRO exercise, drawing up and developing HR OPS strategies;
- Validation of HRCo
- Does the backup of the HR OPS Coordinator when absent and vice versa.
- Experience as Field HR Coordinator is mandatory. Experience as HRO is an asset
- 3 years MSF field experience in diverse contexts required
- A university degree in HR or social & human science an asset
- Good listener and communicator
- Efficiently combines a strong short term focus on concrete results with a more proactive, strategic and therefore longer term approach
- Positive and solution oriented attitude
- Demonstrates analytical skills, critical sense and is able to take decisions
- Stress resilient
- Fluent English and French
- IT competences: Word, Excel mandatory. HR.net & Homere is an asset
- Availability for field visits or MSF HS’s visits
- In exceptional cases and without any other solution, availability to back up HROs
- Permanent contract – Full-time position - Based in Brussels (Ixelles)
- Moral commitment of 3 years
- Hospital Insurance (DKV) - Pension plan – Subsidised Canteen - 100% reimbursement for public transportation costs
- Starting date : as soon as possible according to availability
CV + cover letter to be sent before 21st August 2017 to Muriel Moussiaux, 46, rue de l’Arbre Bénit 1050 Brussels or to email@example.com stating “RH OPS DEPUTY” in the title