HR digital marketing officer (MSF Belgium)
This is a new function created to ensure the optimal use of digital (online platform,..) and social media reaching out capacities; trying to source different potential profiles: those who know MSF, those who do not know MSF and those who know MSF but do not know that we are looking for them. The overall objective is to support MSF-OCB efforts to hire the right profiles, in all fields of activity to answer to operational needs.
It is in this role crucial to maintain a reflective and creative attitude in order to, with the support of the Head of Recruitment, analyse the existing challenges to propose adapted solutions for efficient functioning and success of this position.
S/he is an active member of the Recruitment unit based in Brussels and is under the management of the Head of Recruitment.
- In collaboration with the MSF BE communication team and the Head of recruitment, sh/e defines the HR social media marketing strategy according to profiles needed identified by pool managers, recruiters and technical referents from all different departments.
- With the support of the Head of Recruitment, she develops a strategy to exploit/take advantage of Facebook and Linkedin for recruitment purpose: i.e; organising & managing Facebook live for specialized profiles recruitment. Advertises and posts contents on MSF-BE and MSF-International Linkedin profiles. Is the focal point for MSF-BE in management of the international MSF Linkedin profile.
- Besides posting ads on MSF-Be website, s/he identifies useful and adapted online recruitment channels and other social media to posts/publishes job ads. S/he manages these advertising channels (as Facebook, Linkedin, Search Marketing sources, etc…. ).
- Assesses in what way Twitter, Snapchats, You Tube etc… could be useful for employer branding and recruitment of specific profiles.
- Keeps up-to-date the recruitment page of the MSF-BE website.
- Ensures that technology is used to break down barriers between people instead of erecting them.
- S/he analyses and monitors recruitment activities results in order to evaluate the impact of online/digital activities/advertisements and consequently adapt the related strategy.
- Writes and shares a monthly activity report with main stakeholders.
- Strong competence and experience of emerging technologies and social media platforms, good networking and communication skills required.
- Efficiently combines a strong short term focus on concrete results with a creative and proactive strategic approach.
- Able to work autonomously but also in close collaboration with different HR and communication actors.
- MSF field experience is an asset.
- Fluent in English and French; Flemish speaking a clear asset as target population is both french and flemish speaking Belgians.
- 12 months contract – Full-time position - Based in Brussels (Ixelles)
- Hospital Insurance (DKV) - Pension plan – Subsidised Canteen - 100% reimbursement for public transportation costs
- Starting date : as soon as possible according to availability
CV + cover letter to be sent before 21st August 2017 to Muriel Moussiaux, 46, rue de l’Arbre Bénit 1050 Brussels or to firstname.lastname@example.org stating “HR digital” in the title