ICT Analyst / Developer – eHealth Applications (m/f)
Integrated within the headquarters ICT team, the eHealth Analyst Developer actively supports and participate in OCB eHealth related projects as a technical support.
More specifically he’ll work in cooperation with the eHealth Project Managers and the eHealth Technical Advisor in the requirements definition, development, configuration, test development, acceptance testing (TAT, UAT), user training, deployment and long term maintenance and services. He’ll support the eHealth Unit in providing technical guidance in their strategic and operational priorities.
eHealth Technical Support
- Assist the eHealth team in defining the strategies and roadmap for eHealth applications.
- Provide technical advice to the eHealth team.
- Act as technical support on the eHealth projects.
- Act as support for the eHealth applications.
- Define and implement external support resources and scheme for eHealth applications when suitable.
Analysis and Development
- Support Business Analysis in early stages of projects, pilots and eHealth initiatives providing a technical interface between different stakeholders.
- Implement and support technical implementation of eHealth solutions.
- Support functional stakeholders in market intelligence and vendor selection
- Supporting MIO's and/or the eHealth applications administrators.
- During field trips troubleshoot, provides functional and operational support and monitors eHealth applications.
- Proactively collaborate on eHealth related technologies with relevant actors across the MSF movement.
Education and experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or related fields.
- Initial experience of at least 3 years in software development / application support / business analysis.
- Experience in eHealth related applications/projects
- Experience with MSF or other NGO’s in similar contexts or abroad will be an advantage.
- Languages: good command of English, French is an asset
- You are autonomous, you are passionate by technology, and you are a team player
- You are able to adapt to changing circumstances, contexts, tasks, responsibilities and people.
- You are an active listener
- You are humble and you want to keep learning. You are open to share your ideas.
- Experience in object oriented programming (PHP, Java, .Net, Python)
- Web Services: REST
- Experience in database design, development and analysis of data inquiry needs
- Experience with O365 or other cloud solutions
- Good understanding of Web Application
- A working knowledge of Unix environment
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle
- Open ended contract - Full time - based in Brussels (Ixelles with support visits to the field (ability to travel up to 25%).
- Hospital insurance (DKV) - pension plan - Subsidised canteen - 100% reimbursement for public transport costs
- Starting date: April 2017
Deadline for applications: 28/02/2017
Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to be sent by e-mail to
Recruit-HQ-DG@brussels.msf.org with “ICT ehealth” in the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted